Cade was spending some tummy time yesterday on his Baby Einstein mat when the phone rag. Michele walk to the kitchen to answer the phone and when she returned to the living room, Cade was on his back. In other words, Cade has figured out at 5-weeks old how to turn over. I am going to try to get him to do it again this weekend so we can actually witness the event.
If that was not impressive enough, he showed his real skills for sleeping this morning. Before I left for work I went to check on him. It was evident that his diaper was full so I picked him up, put him on the changing table, got his lower half out of his PJ's, changed a poopy diaper, put his PJ's back on, put him in the crib, swaddled him and told him goodbye without him waking up. I know what you are thinking and yes I checked to make sure he was still breathing. He did not wake up until an hour later - still without fussing.
Oh, did I mention that Cade is amazing!
I love that little guy!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment