While most of the nation came together with family and friends to celebrate the birth of our great nation, my family gather together to celebrate the birth of my son! This meant that Michele and I had to take a chance at a 4 hour car trip with a 4 week old. He did great and we enjoyed the time together in the car. Cade had a great time at G-Paw & Grammie's house. Like his father, he really likes the outdoors, looking at trees and checking on the horses with G-Paw. Grammie seemed to have all the right moves to sooth Cade and Michele and I took advantage of the chance for some R&R. Cade got to meet most of my family and his two youngest cousins, Lexi & Rebekah.
Here are some pictures from the big weekend adventure!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ok, I'm a dork because I just looked through ALL 200 pictures you guys had on Kodak! I just can't get enough of Mr. Cade. He is PRECIOUS. I love the Tonka pics and Lexi (your sisters baby girl I assume) is beautiful. Glad you guys are enjoying being parents. It is EXHAUSTING in the beginning, but it gets better!
Post a Comment