Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Sigh of Relief

Now that we are officially homeless, one would anticipate that I would be more stressed than ever. That is just not the case. Having completed the sale of the house, moved into a storage building, licensed to preach by FBC Hewitt and preached in front of a large group of friends and relatives - along with about 400 other people; I am actually releived.

Michele and I have spent two nights in hotels with beds more comfortable than our own and we actually went on a date - to a movie.



Monday was rough. We spent the night with the Bryants and said goodbye that morning, ate lunch with the Waltons and then completed cleaning out our house. After lying on the floor of our bedroom for a good 1/2 hour crying, we left - never to return to 741 Pebble Creek.



I have just spent the last hour taking care of some items on the SWBTS campus and the presence of the Holy Spirit is so strong here that I can not deny that I have made the best education decision of my life.



It looks like everyhting is on track for us to close on our house on July 29th and then begin moving in on August 1st. We will need lots of help as we try to move in, paint and decorate for the first time. We found a nice park in our neighborhood and a pool where Cade can learn to swim.

I am ready to get started and I will be even more relieved once the closing on our Ft Worth house is complete.

Thanks for your continued prayers.

No comments: