- Cade is now 3 months old and weighs 13.2 lbs. He smiles a lot and makes a lot of noise. He likes daycare and has a girlfriend named Ella. The daycare employees matched them up because they both have big eyes and lot of smiles. By the way, Cade's eyes are turning brown!
- My job - APS was officially acquired on August 22 by Dairyland Healthcare Solutions. I have been realigned under the corporate marketing team and report to the VP of Marketing & Communications. I am still not sure what my function will be. Right now I am in charge of getting the announcement out to our clients and preparing our annual user group meeting. I should know more in a few weeks. I am excited about the opportunity to be a key part of a corporate acquisition process and a corporate re-branding initiative; however, I will continue to look for other possibilities.
- Michele, regrettably is still teaching middle school at the Methodist Children's Home. We know that she is there for a reason and we are anxious to find out what it is!
- Our pets - Just over a week ago Oscar suffered a back injury that has left his rear-end paralyzed. We have to massage his bladder so he can go to the bathroom and he is confined to a kennel 24x7. He does not like the confinement, Sader is going nuts being outside by himself and we are tired of our kitchen smelling like a dog. Oscar goes back to the vet tomorrow to determine what is next.
- Cade and Michele got a cold from daycare but are doing better.
- We are getting aquainted with a new morning routine to get ourselves and Cade ready in time and it has left us all a little weary.
- Cade loves taking a bath and it is now the highlight of our evenings!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Life Comes at you FAST!!!!!!
Last night I was reminded by someone that loves me and will go un-named that her son had not updated his blog in nearly a month. I know it is ridiculous, but I have have barely had the chance to check my email much less update my blog lately. So here is a run-down on everything with the Forrest Cru.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bath time is Hudson's favorite part of the day too! He loves it! Wish we could get our little ones together!
Mindi Womack
Life does come fast. Before you know it your children will be going to school and you're inching closer and closer to the big 40.
Post a Comment