In an effort to stay abreast of technology and our changing world I (Robert) started this blog. I am not sure yet how often I will post my thoughts, but I thought that this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on the changes in mine and Michele's life........and eventually the life of Cade.
Look for photos to follow of our life, our son Cade and our dogs (Sader & Oscar).
For those of you who are not familar with the Cru - this is a shorten title for the University of Mary Hardin Baylor Crusader Athletics created by Athletic Director Ben Ship. Since Michele and I both played at UMHB, and thus members of the Cru, I thought that it would be appropriate to include it in the title of our blog.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! What a great idea, the Cru. Sound very familiar. I look forward to the new news coming up in the future! Luv Ya
Post a Comment